Friday / Saturday

.Joel

Fun day, we got through half the kites today so we'll find another day to finish the rest.  However here's some nice shots....  about 120 drone photos and 400'ish DSLR photos for the afternoon.  Ample to sift through and pick some decent ones for Reviews.  Thanks to @nigel for all his help, wouldn't of been possible without him and Alexander :good: 

DJI_0021.thumb.jpg.e3c63d1ef1f7de3c002db

DJI_0089.thumb.jpg.309da5e2b7ab72a97cfe3

DJI_0153.thumb.jpg.42687d4ad8feb2f27d6a9

DJI_0032.thumb.jpg.efae4b13047f4b4b13b70

We had Alexander helping inflate and setup the kites....

DSC_0211.thumb.jpg.d8ac8c0e3cdb099bc6ec0

And at the end of the day we decided to pull out a 15+ year old kite.... just to remember what kites used to fly like :D 

DSC_0369.thumb.jpg.73ce64542e1d5f696a8e4

1 hour ago, the_hatman OBE said:

Aren't all digital cameras SLR

Digital Cameras are just that... Digital Cameras.
Digital SLRS are cameras like traditional SLRS that have a mirror that moves out of the way for the photo shot.  Instead of film being behind the mirror it's a digital sensor.
Mirrorless are the new ones, that are similar to the Digital Cameras but they offer interchangeable lenses like the DSLRS and a few other tidbit advances.

16 hours ago, Crackers said:

You would have to be happy with those overhead shots they look great. 

I should of been closer so I could capture more detail, these photos I've zoomed in on and cropped.  But due to the gusty wind and at times the kite overshooting nigel's head I couldn't go as close as I wanted.  It was good to meet you down there and hopefully we bump in again at a kiting day.

31 minutes ago, .Joel said:

Mirrorless are the new ones, that are similar to the Digital Cameras but they offer interchangeable lenses like the DSLRS and a few other tidbit advances.

SO I'm right single lens and the reflex(moving mirror) has been relapsed with electronics. To be an SLR camera it don't need inter changeable lenses.

Ps macs cost too much

10 minutes ago, the_hatman OBE said:

SO I'm right single lens and the reflex(moving mirror) has been relapsed with electronics.

How's your camera an SLR without a reflex mirror? (the R in SLR)?

10 minutes ago, the_hatman OBE said:

To be an SLR camera it don't need inter changeable lenses.

I'd be interested in you showing me an SLR that's manufactured today that doesn't have an interchangeable lens.