Peter Lynn Aero

.Joel

By the looks of it it seems to be a bit more curved than the Sonic and Chronos... 

Will be interesting to see how it compares to the other brands, especially the F-One Diablo :-) 

//M 

to my eye, it looks a lot like the shape of a big vapor. I wouldn't be surprised if that was their starting point.

hi Guys, 

A bit of a long time ago since my last reaction on the forum,....Sorry for that Joel :blush2: ,...

Been driving with the Aero's right now for a couple of weeks,.... aprox. 3 times a week,...tuning, training and getting used to it...:)

Must say its completely different right now, and for my opinion it runs very well. 

Next couple of weeks we have some races , so I am also very curious how they will perform in that. As I been racing with vapors from the very first day on.

We only have a 9 and 12 right now,. and I used the 12 the most now. The 9 needs a lot of more wind. So I am waiting for some high winds to test the 9.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey @Ozzy no safety??

The current PL bar set up runs the safety through the spinning chicken loop, but I didn't see any safety line on your setup.

uuuh i removed it,....just a safety by pulling the chicken loop. thats it. your always to late, don't believe in it. But if you use the foil on water I use my other bar with saftey. I do not want to loose the foil on water. On land is different I think. 

But again, thats my opinion.. :)

@Ozzy, I noticed a striped chord that you were occasionally adjusting, that was connected to the depower strap, is that a trim line to more adjustment than one usually gets stock standard?

I guess you must have been mighty wet after that run.

On the safety, I always have tether line regardless of riding land (landboards) or water (kite surfing), don't like kites running off and getting destroyed or harming others.

@Ozzy, I noticed a striped chord that you were occasionally adjusting, that was connected to the depower strap, is that a trim line to more adjustment than one usually gets stock standard?

I guess you must have been mighty wet after that run.

On the safety, I always have tether line regardless of riding land (landboards) or water (kite surfing), don't like kites running off and getting destroyed or harming others.

This bar is my racebar , homemade, and yes the line is my depower cord. sometime some adjusting. But I must say , I am use to fly fixed bridles, so getting used with a bar day by day :)

• 2 weeks later...

@JamesK31 & @Ozzy now that you've run with the Aero for a few races, what's the bar pressure on the Aero like?

Well I used the final model of the 9m in the 1st race of the UK championship last weekend and the results were awesome. I was using the 9m Aero and the ozone lads were on 11m R1's, lets say our 9m aero left the 11m R1 standing in both races I used it winning by half a lap.

After a few nasty crashes outside of kiting I have a very bad wrist and shoulder so heavy bars really put me off de-power, the bar pressure is soft and you need to be gentle and feel the kite, if you are heavy handed and rough with it, it will still fly but will not go as fast as it can so learning the way she fly's is paramount. We have a few extras coming with the 1st de-power foil but as normal I cannot confirm anything more than I have already. 

Hopefully I can get some pics of them when the weather picks up, if I do I will post them up here.

K1 - James

www.peterlynn.com

For me, I was testing the 9 in Denmark a couple of weeks ago, and it was awesome. Last weeks we tuned it up to the last revision, so next week I will joining James to Hoylak for the races. Wondering how it handles now. 

Must sa tha bar pressure is light, and I think that it wil be a bit heavier, but I need to fly it stil. :)

The story continues,... :) ,...

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, .Joel said:

Remember this comment back in July 2015? :D 
Nigel, you have your opportunity now to buy one, they're not released yet however there's two going for sale online :dontmentionit:

The PL Aero sounds like the Ozone Stealth buggy. :blind: 

So they are selling the mark one prototypes?

Mark two on the way?

Ozone, Flysurfer, and F1 are on production mark two's, no doubt working on mark threes as we speak. :popcorm1: