eBay & Gumtree Finds

andy666

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bargain for someone in Perth.

$350 for a PL buggy and 8m ozone access.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/leeming/other-sports-fitness/kite-buggy-and-ozone-access-kite/1051472598

I emailed the guy today as I could go for a 8m access, but he doesn't seem to know wether it is or a 6 or 8m. If he comes back with a reasonable price on the kite and it's an 8 I may go and get it tomorrow!

But we will see! :confused:

I emailed the guy today as I could go for a 8m access, but he doesn't seem to know wether it is or a 6 or 8m. If he comes back with a reasonable price on the kite and it's an 8 I may go and get it tomorrow!

But we will see! :confused:

Don't think you will gum-nuts, I know the guy that's already bought it :derisive:

• 2 months later...

Cheap Peter Lynn venoms.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281459397609

From the ad:

Kites are in a long black bag which will come with the kites it is Carabinah brand and can be used extended (could sleep in it if you were in trouble with misses) or shortened like a back pack (if she was out on the booze and you needed to carry her home one night)

Classic!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got C-Quads. :D

The 4.2 is the pick of the range, flies much like a Rev, but can rip your arms out. Do use the offical PL handles as if you use any normal set of handles, you'll have lots of problems trying to keep it stable.

And check if the leading edge is cracked, it's a pain to replace.

• 3 weeks later...
  • .Joel featured this topic