New Kiting spot (Melbourne)

DrWind

I am going to declare this spot...  "Best in Melb"   there is just so much room for everyone...  and clear winds from every direction...  was a great afternoon of testing and sorting some new stuff....   Now  how to get the council to build some toilets and put some rubbish bins around the place...  and a road in would be nice...but pushing my luck there I think.... check out some video footage  

On 7/11/2017 at 11:50 AM, Darren Tibbey said:

When is the next Dingley fly in?

When are you free?

The Bakers might need another day to fly some more fresh second hand kites?

Just keep an eye on the weather, and if Saturday or Sunday are looking good a week out, make a call.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose this is as good a spot as any to introduce myself and start getting active in this forum.

My name is Ingo (yes, good friends do call me Dingo ;) ) and I´m 54y old. I have just returned home after living in Germany for the last 27 years. I like flying my Stunt Kite quiet a bit but I am not very good at it as yet. I am very interessted in getting into Quad Line Kites, Parafoils and Buggies.

I live in Edithvale so the Dingley Park is quiet close to me. Would love to meet up with some other Kite enthusiasts and get to know some of you out there.

It would be great if a few people would post when they will be at the Dingley site next.

Thanks and hope to catch up soon.

2 hours ago, Ingo Shroeter said:

I suppose this is as good a spot as any to introduce myself and start getting active in this forum.

My name is Ingo (yes, good friends do call me Dingo ;) ) and I´m 54y old. I have just returned home after living in Germany for the last 27 years. I like flying my Stunt Kite quiet a bit but I am not very good at it as yet. I am very interessted in getting into Quad Line Kites, Parafoils and Buggies.

I live in Edithvale so the Dingley Park is quiet close to me. Would love to meet up with some other Kite enthusiasts and get to know some of you out there.

It would be great if a few people would post when they will be at the Dingley site next.

Thanks and hope to catch up soon.

Next good day out we will let you know.?