JKS

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Well after hijacking the Bribie thread .... Kondorman and I mustered together one of those last second afternoons ...

Sluggo and Westfire also made an apperance ....

The only thing missing was decent wind !!

We all arrived between 3.30 and 4 pm and managed to wrestle and flounder together for the next hour.

The wind was a nice 12 - 17 before we got there ... and just as we got there .... but once we all had a kite in the air it proceeded in playing silly buggers. We were all dropping like flies ... lol

Eventually ... we all gave up and hung out for a chat for about 3/4 hour. Was nice to catch up ...

Photos are all care of Tiger and Jemima

Had a crack with the 8m Evo

M4.jpg

Sluggo with his new / Joels old Haka

M3.jpg

Kondorman and Jeremy discussing weather to keep trying .... or suck it in and walk back from the other side of the park ... lol ... (they had to walk)

M3.jpg

The Moot :D

M5.jpg

Happy Days

• 2 weeks later...

looks like a good spot how does it compare to aspley park ?

i will have to join yas sometime in future i think i should get a training session or 2 under my belt before i start borrowing others equipment though

i just moved to clayfield still unpacking actually so ill speak to you all later.

oh and how big are the turnouts on average? 5 a fortnight? 10 people a week?

• 1 month later...

You got a new buggy !!!!

What did you get ??

oops, misunderstanding there. I was talking about what your top speed would be in your new buggy. My record on the landboard stands at 31 km/h from a couple of weeks ago in about 10 knots down at Murrarie. I'm afraid it still maybe a little while yet for a buggy, I am making progress though in convincing the minister for finance of the need. Maybe someone can sell me their flexifoil buggy cheap when they upgrade to a Couger :D

Sorry, cant make it today.

Still crook.

Have some kites for demo if wanted on Sunday????

I always knew you were a crook :rofl:

Jeremy and I will be heading down tomorrow (Saturday) morning, looks like Paul and Johnny will join us as well ....

Marty