Bloke @ Buggybags.co.uk

Smogthemog

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've had problems getting hold of jon recently regarding a custom bag, but that was down to his mail client dumping my mail elsewhere... Keep trying him, he will respond.

Also as mentioned bare in mind he's a busy guy, he just needs a backup mail chucked his way ;)

Well I finally got a response last night, sent off all my dimensions and now once again - silence :rolleyes:

It's a bit frustrating when I have money here to give to him, Need a TSG and I just can't seem to get anywhere fast :)

He must spend ALOT of time buggying, well according to that annoying automated email responce he does :D

Well I finally got a response last night, sent off all my dimensions and now once again - silence :rolleyes:

It's a bit frustrating when I have money here to give to him, Need a TSG and I just can't seem to get anywhere fast :)

He must spend ALOT of time buggying, well according to that annoying automated email responce he does :D

You do know that he also replied to you on this thread, 2 posts above your last one. You could always just phone him if you want an instant response.

Jons stuff is always worth the wait :)

He's prob making it. As everything these days is custom hence the dimensions.

All of his stuff is well worth it ;-)

He's prob making it. As everything these days is custom hence the dimensions.

All of his stuff is well worth it ;-)

Oh its worth the wait , trust me . It took the best part of 2 months to get my seat . But Jon and Helen had to make a completely new prototype .

When it turned up I was stunned ! The workmanship is the best out there.

They will get back to you , remember they do it in-between full time jobs .

• 2 weeks later...