Perth Buggers...

gum-nuts

Now looking better for Sunday, especially late morning if I can avoid the showers will probably head to Singleton to have a run in the buggy. Keeping fingers crossed it stays the same or improves.

Monday is looking pretty decent, I am off with the kids, wonder if they want to come down the park?

Frustrating! What was forecast for westerlys, which would of suited Laurie Stanford Reserve perfectly has now changed to northerlies :confused: . So looks like the buggy and the kites aren't going anywhere tomorrow.

Monday is looking favorable, just need to convince the kids!

At least somebody is getting some action...

A lone kite surfer...

3a54aa67-6a06-5b12.jpg

3a54aa67-6a14-d150.jpg

Not the best shots, was down on the Rockingham foreshore this arvo after taking the dog for a walk on the beach and spotted the kite through the trees, went and had a look and took a couple on the iPhone - so the quality is pretty poor!

• 2 weeks later...

I had about 20 minutes on Melville Park, the first time I have been in the buggy since May. There were a few kite surfers out on the river, though I am not sure how they managed because there was probably only about 5-7 knots on the park.

This was the first time I have used the buggy on grass, it was a bit different. The back end slid a bit more whenever there was enough power (rarely), and I had to stay on the drier/firmer areas, otherwise I didn't go anywhere.

I guess at least there was enough wind to move, but still not particularly satisfying. I just used the 3m Flow, since I didn't want to go up to the reactor without some experience of the conditions. Maybe I could have had fun with the Reactor, but there wasn't a lot of usable space, and the dogs numbers were starting to increase.

I had about 20 minutes on Melville Park, the first time I have been in the buggy since May. There were a few kite surfers out on the river, though I am not sure how they managed because there was probably only about 5-7 knots on the park.

This was the first time I have used the buggy on grass, it was a bit different. The back end slid a bit more whenever there was enough power (rarely), and I had to stay on the drier/firmer areas, otherwise I didn't go anywhere.

I guess at least there was enough wind to move, but still not particularly satisfying. I just used the 3m Flow, since I didn't want to go up to the reactor without some experience of the conditions. Maybe I could have had fun with the Reactor, but there wasn't a lot of usable space, and the dogs numbers were starting to increase.

Hey Bones we went to Melville Park too today at about lunch time, didnt have my board with me though coz of the dogwalkers on sunday, had a static flight with the trainer and regretted that i didnt bring all my gear, wind was quite strong until about 1ish. Tomorrow wind focast looks abit better, im not starting work til 5pm so gonna be there again lunchtime.. :crazypilot:

Trainer + Skateboard = lots of fun when wind is too poor.. :D Was at Melville park from 11 to 1 today, probl the best session i ever had there. Wind was quite consistent, well powered with the 8m Access, could pick up some decent speed and do some awesome jumps, even the dogwalkers got out of my way :D Looking forward for another session 2mrw, forcast looks pretty good.. :crazypilot:

Trainer + Skateboard = lots of fun when wind is too poor.. :D Was at Melville park from 11 to 1 today, probl the best session i ever had there. Wind was quite consistent, well powered with the 8m Access, could pick up some decent speed and do some awesome jumps, even the dogwalkers got out of my way :D Looking forward for another session 2mrw, forcast looks pretty good.. :crazypilot:

Some of us have to work! :mad: