Alex Sanz - Longest Kite Replies in History thread

Northern Kites Australia

2 hours ago, SoutherlyBuster said:

Thruth or fiction? Hmm 

He has been in Sri Lanka

Check out the comments, on youtube.

Alex is a great guy when you want to talk kites and the design of kites. Seriously, he knows a lot about kites, arc-kites, foils, Peter Lynns and old very old single skins. I admire him for that, and I will always keep my ears pricked for when he discusses the pros and cons of a kite

BUT!!!

Yeah - his alter ego and "check me... I know more than you... f you..." tone in his responses leaves a lot to be desired. Mind you, I tend to do the same... and I am my own worst enemy. But... slowwwwly I am seeing the errors of my ways.

Back on topic though. Alex was in Sri Lanka, came to OZ for a while and went back to Spinoza and is now going over to South America. Where he gets the money for these trips - I have no idea. Maybe he made a fortune whilst being one of the Gladiators on TV back in the 90s?

If there is one thing I would not do when I go overseas, is treat people with any ill-convinced assumptions about what the "women" there are like and his sexist "not so easy" complaining and whining. One day - he'll be pooing with a black eye.

So Alex, if you're reading this - I admire your spirit, determination and passion (obsession?) over kites and anything wind powered, but as I posted on your FB posts - please man... be a gentleman and you'll find her one day.. I know you will and suddenly I know you will never be the same again.