Ozone Access 2 8m kite - SOLD

Tiger37

Guys, this is a for sale thread for the Access 8m - please keep your discussions relevant to the thread they're on.  ie:  the Montana has NO business being discussed here.  If the OP would like me to delete the non-topic related posts, let me know.  Any more off topic discussions on the for sale thread will be deleted.

3 hours ago, Crackers said:

How old is the kite and dose it have much lift.

Last thing I'm in Melbourne and wondering how much posted would be. 

Thanks Craig 

I'm not sure how old the kite is. It is a good beginners depower kite but it does have some lift in stronger winds. 

22 hours ago, Crackers said:

I've been thinking about buying my first depower kite would the Access 8m be ok for landboarding. 

Thanks Craig 

Mods, hope I'm not out of line with this but it looks like @Tiger37 and @Bernie have an arrangement.

@Crackers, what do you want to do? If it's freeride then the Access would be perfect. If you want to jump or do freestyle moves then something like the Montana/Frenzy/Manta etc. may be better for you. @Icebird had an 8m Manta 2 for sale a while back (http://www.extremekites.com.au/topic/15695-ozone-manta-ii-8m/) May be worth while sending him a PM to see if he's still got it.