Extreme Kites Sep/Oct Stockton Meet

.Joel

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok well on the dunes sun out very light se breeze bit to light we r hopin it picks up the base of dunes are hard enuf to kite on which is great will be hete til dark hope wind picks up no traffic on beach and tmrw as long does not rain the ne breeze is in great direction for up and doen dynes and some freestyle fingers crossed will take photo amd send to joel at what im looking at he sa been very gracious to post the photos already technology is great :) sent from sanddune from iDune :D

One more sleep .... One more sleep .... One more sleep .... One more sleep .... One more sleep .... One more sleep ....

:clapping:

Rob and I are counting the minutes !

Sluggo ... THE POOF ... decides he will work tomorrow and we have to wait for him to get home :diablo:

Who says wait .... who says FUG HIM ?

Good morning, coming to you live from Stockton beach, doing a recce for some hard packed bowls, weather has changed forecast from over night may get a splash of rain at some point otherwise a nice morning.

Tip of the day from yesterdays experience.

Pump up your tyres. we were running grass pressure (12psi) 20 would have been better for the sand its the opposite to 4wding.

Only kites packed 21m, 15m.

Hope to get some footage today.

Marty, Sluggo looking forward to you arriving, we are looking for good spots at the mo.

Pictures will be uploaded live as anything happens.

Sent from iDune ( @ apple, its registered in my name, make me an offer)