Your favourite pic of your lastest purchase.

[attachment=0]Vapor2.jpg[/attachment]

Here's an old school kite - made in '97, flown once and pulled out of the cupboard again in 2009...

A Prism Vapor zero wind.

cheers

steve

Wow, you found one ? That was FAST ! Not as pretty as the rainbow one, but you'll never find a day that there's not enough wind. Nice score !!!

• 1 month later...

very nice Jared. Looking forward to a flight report!

cheers

steve

Well, I did write up some first impressions back when the Jinx 2.0 / Jinx UL 2.0 were first released.

http://www.kiteclique.com/guest/focus-kites-jinx-jinx-ul-first-flight-jared-haworth

Having flown the UL a bit more since then, I have to say it's a great balance between freestyle and precision styles. Because it's bigger than the Hydra, it flies a bit more slowly. It's great on 120' lines, but feels a little too close on 75s. It's fast on the way to becoming my favorite kite of 2010.

Here's a bit of low quality video that I shot last weekend. I've posted this on a couple other sites already, some of you may have already seen it.

• 4 weeks later...

Flying Wings Insync

post-6728-14336627715098_thumb.jpg

Things I like about this kite.

Smooth leading edge no snags.

Positive leading edge tension, not shock cord.

Positive location of the spreader connectors, not relying on the cutout in the sail.

Full length bag that also folds in half for when you collapse the LE.

Leaders with the bridle.

Yo-yo stoppers.

And I even like the colour. :)

Regards

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

Another shot of the 4D.

Fades and backspins very easily, 540's, taz's etc even the odd comete with the right light touch..

post-4674-14336627874978_thumb.jpg

Actually unlike the 3D, the 4D flys similar to a "proper" trickable stunt kite. It will always be a compromise, but unlike the 3D is worth flying (and it breaks down to fit on my Mountain Bike too!!)

cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...