Broke phone land kiting on Mtb @ Elwood, get wallet stolen while getting phone repaired today at Chadstone.

Kiwikarl

I thought I'd try Joes trick and listen to music while land kiting @ Elwood park. 

Managed to break the screen on my phone. 

Took to a phone repair shop who over phone said $109, then $150 in store, and then $200 when I returned to pick it up.. So I said no. Give my phone back! Because I don't like the increasing price game they seem to play. 

Made appointment for Apple Store instead, was running early so stopped in food court and had wallet stolen. ( school kids grabbed it and bailed real quick ).

Apple open my phone and see sticker from the other repair shop and say will not replace screen under warrant for free when it has been opened my somebody else.. FFS.

i tell them I've just had wallet stolen, phone replaced for free.......

KARMA..

now i I need to ring around to get new drivers licence etc etc.. 

LUCKLY DIDNT HAVE TOO MUCH CASH ONBOARD..

Could have been way worse if I had money in wallet for my Snowkite trip this weekend!

Or just sold a kite.....

image.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Kiwikarl said:

Made appointment for Apple Store instead, was running early so stopped in food court and had wallet stolen. ( school kids grabbed it and bailed real quick ).

They must be celebrating the Rio Olympics...

12 minutes ago, Kiwikarl said:

Or just sold a kite.....

I'd be selling that Revision 1.2 as well :upyours: 

Photo from start of year... Elwood park nice and green at the moment. ( see attached photo )  

im headed up to Falls creek tomorrow for some snowkiting... So hopefully conditions are good and I'll get some more photos to share.

Mbs Australia is distributed out of Melbourne.

TheZu is a dealer.

image.jpg

• 1 month later...