A New Journey Begins...

.Joel

Just getting around to reading this thread,... great story you have .Joel and as I'm new to this forum, I'd like to say that I am really enjoying it. I've spent much of my 3 year kiting career hanging out over on PKF, have known John Holgate from over there and have always had a great deal of admiration, respect and appreciation for him from all his contributions there... this is a stellar forum and a great group of folks from what I can tell. I lurked about here once in a while a long while back but never joined as I thought it was really only for the Aussie crowd (being an American, I thought I'd be out of place)... I joined in the discussion earlier this spring and have definitely felt welcomed. Thanks .Joel for what you've done to develop and maintain the site and congrats to John for taking on the job. I'm certain you are the right man for the job. 

Really like the look of the new site. Many thanks Joel for setting it up and for carrying the load for all this time. Also thanks to John for stepping-up to share it. This is a great forum and it’s good to know we’ll still have it in future. Really appreciate your efforts guys.

I've just noticed that every member has a descriptor such as "Quantum Jedi Master" or "Posting Maniac" or some such.

Is there a list of how these are generated/maintained.

I fell more of a Mace Windu than a Count Dooku

:-)

I'm the guilty party for that one!  They're all supposed to be kite names - Ozone Quantum, etc.   If you really hate one, I can always change it.  And yep, you'll be able to change it to what you want soon.

Edited by jhn.holgate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • .Joel unfeatured this topic
  • .Joel unpinned this topic