Peter Lynn Charger.... 2017 Kite!

.Joel

@Kamikuza do you fly one handed often on the foil, like I do for my uni-directional? I found at least with my Synergy Arc one handed is a lot harder, ie need to keep fighting with the kite to stop it auto-zenithing. Perhaps it is a lot easier with the new charger plus the pulleys are kept on the kite rather than taken off like with my 8m Synergy.

15 hours ago, SoutherlyBuster said:

@Kamikuza do you fly one handed often on the foil, like I do for my uni-directional? I found at least with my Synergy Arc one handed is a lot harder, ie need to keep fighting with the kite to stop it auto-zenithing. Perhaps it is a lot easier with the new charger plus the pulleys are kept on the kite rather than taken off like with my 8m Synergy.

Most of the time, I guess. IIRC . . . didn't the Navigator bar have a stopper ball?

You can put the VPC bridle on the Synergy, again IIRC it keeps all the same attachment points. I just gave up on arcs (for Flysurfers) because the bar pressure was too much and the bottom end too little.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Little update, we didn't yet have the chance to do a proper photo/video shoot but we did throw it online today, on both peterlynnkiteboarding.com and peterlynn.com

It's the same kite as the CH2 with the only change being the fabric, which is lighter and somewhat more airtight, but honestly you'll only notice this if you fly both models back to back for days.

Cheers

Charger_image (7).jpg

• 2 months later...