Hearsall common coventry

carl_short

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep i am up for some buggy action as mike says hearsall going to take some draining has been waterlogged for a few weeks now. Thinking about hiring static caravan in mablethorpe for 2nd or third week in september for long weekend/ week? anyone who likes the idea let me know and i will look into costs, should be cheap thou.

checked the price out for mablethorpe haven golden sands holiday park right next to sanctury carpark 2nd or third week in september std 3 bedroom static, say 3 in a caravan room each no more than £100 each for the week or 4 day long weekend £50ish. loads of stuff on site bars, swimming pools and all that so looks good to me and nearest site to the beach enterance we need for kiting, would be looking to book mid august i reckon so plenty of time to sort things, maybe some want long weekend and some the week you choose :)

well cleeve was a bit mad today ripped two bridles clean out of the 3m flow wot a shitter, but got home and had sewn them back in within 10 mins good as new. allso snapped a brand new flexi killer on me 2m buster!!!!! my windmeter recorded 35.1 mph but down the left hand side at cleeve theres a channel that funnels wind even stronger i bet 40mph both my kites got done at that point. learning loads at mo and can not wait for pembrey tomorrow, see wot i can break there :)

well cleeve was a bit mad today ripped two bridles clean out of the 3m flow wot a shitter, but got home and had sewn them back in within 10 mins good as new. allso snapped a brand new flexi killer on me 2m buster!!!!! my windmeter recorded 35.1 mph but down the left hand side at cleeve theres a channel that funnels wind even stronger i bet 40mph both my kites got done at that point. learning loads at mo and can not wait for pembrey tomorrow, see wot i can break there :)

Have a good one tomorrow.

Hi fellas just to let all the cleeve regulars know there is now a new website for cleeve hill ,it has a forum and a gallery for photos videos etc..Also in the forum is a suggestions section so have a look and anything you would like to see on the site please feel free to add your comments...

all the best and see you all soon ...Now hit the home link please

Home

Hi fellas just to let all the cleeve regulars know there is now a new website for cleeve hill ,it has a forum and a gallery for photos videos etc..Also in the forum is a suggestions section so have a look and anything you would like to see on the site please feel free to add your comments...

all the best and see you all soon ...Now hit the home link please

Home

wow fantastic day at pembrey wot a beach, well trashed the 3m flow again!!!! ripped the same bridles out again, brake bridles so kept flying anyway. well i took a gps speedo with me and set myself a target of 25mph, 1st run 20.1mph so i thought 25mph may be possible, second run bloody hell felt a lot faster pulled up checked the gps 33MPH!!!! well chuffed :) untill tony borrowed the gps he flew past me like i was going backwards, shit the bed 46MPH!!!!! cheers tony and mike had a great day and everybody else you have just got to this beach sometime it is just epic.

Im f**king jealous. I hate you lot!

I Had to wait to watch the Olympic torch pass by my house......what a f**king anticlimax, thats all i can say.

I may as well of ran down the street with my nob out holding a lit candle as it would've been more entertaining!

Glad you guys had a good one?

wow fantastic day at pembrey wot a beach, well trashed the 3m flow again!!!! ripped the same bridles out again, brake bridles so kept flying anyway. well i took a gps speedo with me and set myself a target of 25mph, 1st run 20.1mph so i thought 25mph may be possible, second run bloody hell felt a lot faster pulled up checked the gps 33MPH!!!! well chuffed :) untill tony borrowed the gps he flew past me like i was going backwards, shit the bed 46MPH!!!!! cheers tony and mike had a great day and everybody else you have just got to this beach sometime it is just epic.

33 is fast mate, well done.

Tony,

Just watched some of your GoPro clips, you must be kin mad, the speed looks awesomely fast.

I have soooo got to try it, great quality clips, the camera is great.

I measured my first run, about 9 km or 5 1/2 miles return trip.

Great to see Skulldude getting some airs at speed on his Unity

How did you like my early morning riposte to your chirpy 4.55 am call ?

Thanks for the lift and a visit to another great beach / flying destination, a beach area I will revisit.

Tony,

Just watched some of your GoPro clips, you must be kin mad, the speed looks awesomely fast.

I have soooo got to try it, great quality clips, the camera is great.

I measured my first run, about 9 km or 5 1/2 miles return trip.

Great to see Skulldude getting some airs at speed on his Unity

How did you like my early morning riposte to your chirpy 4.55 am call ?

Thanks for the lift and a visit to another great beach / flying destination, a beach area I will revisit.

So I drive 160 miles and am flying along minding my own business, when who do I meet? The Coventry Lot !! Good to see you all and great to have the company. Nice to see Mike having long runs. Brilliant onshore breeze and great location. Hope to see you more often down there.

Hi guys

After seeing an LEI in action at Cleeve I'm really keen to get one as a move from my fixed bridle Blade IV 6.5m.

It looked super stable in gusts and I like the fact that they won't collapse or bowtie which always happens with my Blade and is extremely annoying.

I'd appreciate any words of advice if anyone is familiar with them for land use.