Hearsall common coventry

carl_short

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whatdaya mean Moi Alzheimers problems? I'm just barking, or as some people say as mad as a box of Frogs !

Sorry to hear all didn't go to plan Tony, that's some gusts to deal with flying a race kite.

Great day a Cleeve today, but once again I forgot to put on Sun Cream =

Tom operationblade2, was getting some great airs with his PL Synergy and Clive and Dave got some respectable air time.

A good day was had, flying at Cleeve.

Now, where did I put that after sun . . . . . .

Sorry to hear all didn't go to plan, Tony.

Had a good days flying at Cleeve, Dave and Clive were getting some good flying time and Airs on their frenzies, but Tom aka 'operationblade2' was getting some great Airs in and out of buggy with his PL Synergy.

Wish I had remembered to put on my sun screen =

yep had a good day it could of gone a lot worse had some lucky escapes in the bug, one obe had not even pulled away and got yanked out and buggy flipped, couple of 360's, some massive slides, a few going backwards with kite powered up how the hell i did not end up in a&e i don't know. but its all teaching me wot i can get away with and wot i cannot :)

Hi guys Ive just rang Nigel Crawley the guy thats suppost to be organizing the Hunstanton Rotory Kite Festival this year. Basicly he knows nothing about kites or the people that have been displaying them at the kite festival for all these years.

Neil from Adreniline head has had to pull out for personal reasons and he does most of the organizing would any like minded flyers assit nigel in putting together a list of flyers that will display at the festival so it may continue. Ive already ofrered myself to display but need more like minded flyers so does anybody have Sunday the 19th of August free in their diary and some other names to add to the program?

Please contact Nigel on nigel.corley@btconnect.com or by phone on 01485 542043

A good days flying at Cleeve, wind was in the worst direction for lumpiness and strong channels of wind; still I had a good session on my 2.3 and 3m. Even a new kite didn’t calm the winds.

Greg came on leaps and bounds (with no leaping or bouncing) in his buggy learning to loop the kite out of turns and Dave R had some good long Airs on Ryan’s 12m Phantom.

The wind died down in the latter part of the day but the graph (below) doesn’t take into account the gusts in the channels. Well worth the early(ish) start.

Cleeve 23.06.12.gif

Edited by Chaos
can't get the image to show