Corny Point Sessions 24th Dec - 10th Jan

Crash-Test-Jordy

Hi crazy peoples!

I mentioned this to a few boys and girls at the SAKSA AGM last week... hopefully some of you can get along...

If sliders, flat water, downwinders in the surf and did I mention sliders... yes, yes I did... get you excited, then I'll be at my family's shack at Corny Point (on the toe of Yorkes) from the 24th Dec to 10th Jan with all of that!!

Jakey and I will be knockin up a 3m PVC slider in the shallow sandy waters out front of our shack and if anyone wants to bring down some other crazy toys to use, by all means get involved.

Like I said, I'll be down there, with a few others from time to time, so if you're keen on getting involved, gimme a bell on 0419 341 072 and let me know you're coming so we can hook up for a session!

We'll have...

3m Slider

Flat Water (250m of sandy shallows to cut sick in!)

Berry Bay (Surf Downwinder, about 5km)

Daily Heads (Surf Downwinder, about 10km)

By the way, the only thing I request is that before you've come down, you sign up for SAKSA Membership so you're an insured member... we don't want any accidents but we should all be doing our bit to support the local body who makes sure we all have places to kite int he future and we're all covered in the even of a crazy kiteloop gone wrong!!

Hope to see some of you guys and gals down there... bring ya cameras too... there'll be plenty of crazy wipe-outs to get on tape, I promise!

Rock on!

Jordy

0419 341 072:D:D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...