Dear wasters I have a dream !

drunkmonkey

Hi there boy's and girls,

After a couple of beer's and plenty of blaa tonight with kiteGiirl, we have come up with the ultimate wasted week.

The Burning man. If you aint familuar with this party let me tell you a little more. ( I may not not be 100% accurate but this is my understanding off the events.)

Tis a partty come festival that happens in the dessert somewhere on the west coast of the states. The gathering is full of pagan tones,

___http://www.burningman.com/participate/ I understand that wind powered transport is the way to go.

I is defanatly going maybe 20004, for sure 20005.

I 've got some old friends that can help us out in the good old US of A. It will take some planning. So any intereasted partty's, let me know, .....i, is going hope you is two !

oink!

sorry didn't make myself very clear.... flying pig is a hostel in holland.... there's one in amsterdam and one right on the beach - with it's own bar and coffee shoppe.

not sure what the beach is like but you can hire kites/buggies/boards Etc so it can't be all bad.... but saying that it's prob. just the same as any beach in england that wasted have visited - lol

'burning man and the SBBB ' would love to goto both but unless i can convice the misses to get on the game i doubt i'll ever be able to afford that :o( (and even if i do become a pimp i've still gotta fork out for the soft top pink caddy, floppy brimed hat, gansta fur coat and the bling - could take a while)

hoolybankholidaymoonday?

yeah got that sorted - reckon i'll be heading back on the sunday though... but i'm willing to play it as it comes..... now to see if i can't wangle this friday off :rolleyes:

long long way off BUT.... anyone up for a whole weeks flying in june?? (i was thinking scotland as most places in england will be closed/ too busy for the summer :o( - the seeds have been planted:D )

OUT OF CONTEXT - deduct 1 point.

'now to see if i can't wangle this friday off'

and the up answer to that question is.........

wait for it..

and so the parson says "WHAT....WITH A MELON???" - LMAO

opps sorry wrong answer

oh yeah - i've now got the friday off :o)

whew!

so what are the tide times again (to lazy to go a looking)

Originally posted by hoolyman

there is a good beach in the far north, doesnt even have any roads going to it - you're looking at a 6 mile hike with all you gear, but it's pretty much yours when you get there.

[/b]

Tis an excellent beach, Sandwood tis the name, went up there last year for surfing thought we would be the only ones silly enough to carry in boards (and only body's at that) when lo and behold was greeted by 3 lads coming back with full boards. Did take a staker 6 and it rocked, so would love to go back with the rest of my kit..........

Originally posted by adrenmike

i think monkey's having a wet one 'ere:cool: :D

Naar mate this one should be pretty dry, it's a desert didnt you know !

My experiance of deserts so far is that they well windy at night, so plenty of candels will be needed to stick on the front of your boards and buggy's.

Please folks keep this trip in the back of your mind, or any other vacant space in your heads, and letts make this happen !