warwickshire kiters

braddels

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, i live in redditch and can drive where ever when ever i want. so could meet up sometime.

im geussing that was you who just added me on msn?

aye. when im not at uni. bidford! myself, hollis and the crew are the only ones around as far as i know.

well james has my number i think so when you guys are back from uni get him to give me a text and ill try and meet you a few times

I may be out in Redditch Friday afternoon and Bank holiday monday with my new kite :)

Or if i have my car back i may come over to Bidford.

im not doing anything monday and i don't have a car atm so if you can try and come over to bidford, talk to me on msn on monday if you want me to tell you what the wind is like.

whats your new toy then?:D

I can have the car all weekend, sunday is supposed to be good and i can have it monday night. havent got it permanently until july :( :(

im at work sunday but i finish at 5 so i can go out for a couple of hours after if your up for it or im free all day monday and the wind is still looking fairly nice during the day