carl_short

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tony,

Thanks for offering to take on the loathsome task of a holiday in Cornwall, on a Beach, with a Kite and the sea, after all someone has got to do it. Jealous, ME ?

I hope the weather is kind to you

A large ish group of us are planning a bit of a holiday to Wales, around 8th to 15th Sept, want to come, for a weekend or an over nighter?

is that possible to hire a caravan just for one night (max two nights)? I could also sleep in a tent if tents are allowed on the site. What's the holiday park called?

I went yesterday to hearsall common and it was huge disappointment. The wind was OK but it was so wet there so I didn't even bother to set up my kite. Even if you manage to find a spot that seems to be dry, it behaves like a sponge. When you step on it releases water. I just walked around, talked a little with the guy that usually fly there stunt kites and walked back home. I think that hearsall common needs now at least couple of weeks of good weather to dry out. Worst summer ever...

Yes Damian, it was very wet last week when Dave and I tried it out. Think you're right, it going to take a couple of weeks of good weather to sort it out. I went to Sowe common at the week end and although the surface was pretty good, the wind wasn't. However if you're looking for somewhere local it's and alternative spot.

And yes...worst summer I can remember!

The wife is pissed off with me again…. Last night while she was fast asleep i gently swapped her Tampax for a party popper, leaving the string hanging out just enough for her to pull. Honestly no fcuking sense of humour what so ever!!

My Wife had one of those near death experiences last night, stupid bitch thought she could hoover while the football was on!

I was walking by a car filled with scally teenagers and they locked the door when I came near, I felt like a bad ass then I realised that it was my car!

A big row has broke out in the Irish Olympic synchronised diving team after Paddy accused Mick of copying him

wow fantastic day at pembrey checked the gps 33MPH!!!! well chuffed :)

My personal best 32.6 mph so well done geezaaaaaaa (BEEATCH)

when can we see you back flying?
That was supposed to be my last ever post due to needed therapy.

Only when its better lad !! Once i complete my phsyio and gain my strength back.

Till then take care.. Peace out