Hearsall common coventry

carl_short

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should be over mid afternoon as have chores to do in the morning.

Wind was very lumpy and challenging tonight with some big changes in direction and gusts.

If your coming through wayned16 please pack the Toxic as I would like to try a comparison with the 6.5 method.

Cheers

Dave,

A post at 6:52 I would like to think that's when you got up, but I know different.

You haven't had any strange urges for drinking human blood have you ??

Don't worry it will soon be over for another year, then you can have looooads of flying time =>

Good luck

Sam,

My pleasure, I hope the wind is kind to you on your holiday and they give you big smiles.

The wind was rather lumpy today, was travelling quickly with the 4m just about at the zenith.

Damian enjoyed the Common. I think he will be up again, he enjoyed the winds and flying area

Have a video that shows him and some brief glimpses of Naf getting some airs, will upload later.

Cheers

Hope you guys had a good one, and glad Damian got over to Cleeve. I was on the common for a couple of hrs and got some decent wind. Had to keep my eye on some ugly clouds that brought some strong winds my way which was fun with the 11m but it got a bit too scary, so as i was on my own i did the sensible thing (for once) and packed up and went had a breakfast in a cafe round the corner. But a decent couple of hrs flying and some fast runs. :)

I had a really good day yesterday at Cleeve Hill and if it was one of the worst winds you experienced there Mike I can't wait to fly in normal wind conditions! Anyway, thank you for introducing me to the new kiteboarding spot and I am sure I will be flying there often.

Where can I watch the video?