Funny Photos

JKS

Yeah, this only works on iPhones, Android owners lack the gullibility of the average idiotPhone owner

No electromagnetic induction then? Love to see the look on some one's face after trying this, then seeing the look of horror on their wife's face -- precious. :D

Yes, Brian it's either raining or no wind down here in Melbourne. :(

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Neat Slarti, just thinking about how that was done appart from photoshopping.

How about 4 mirrors set 45 degrees to the line of sight? (one behind the girl at 135 degrees, another off the right at 135 degrees, one infront of the girl at 135 degrees and another off the right at 45 degrees). Hmm where would the camera go, how about in a pin hole in the 3rd mirror. Am I thinking too much about this?

ie like a bunch of periscopes stringed together?

Neat Slarti, just thinking about how that was done appart from photoshopping.

How about 4 mirrors set 45 degrees to the line of sight? (one behind the girl at 135 degrees, another off the right at 135 degrees, one infront of the girl at 135 degrees and another off the right at 45 degrees). Hmm where would the camera go, how about in a pin hole in the 3rd mirror. Am I thinking too much about this?

ie like a bunch of periscopes stringed together?

Yeah, I think you are.

It's just a photo of someone holding a mirror in front of them :D.

As long as the mirror isn't pointed directly at the camera the image reflected is just what ever happens to be behind the camera at the time. So as long as the scenery behind the camera is relatively similar to the scenery in front you should be able to just tilt the mirror such that the horizons line up and Robert is your father's brother ;)

Here's a diagram showing what I would imagine the layout to be from above:

Reflection.png

You see there's no need for the trees and grass shown in the mirror to be exactly the same trees and grass that is behind the mirror. The mirror might as well reflect any old grass as long as it look similar. The hard part would be getting the lighting to look consistent.

That is of course assuming it hasn't been photo shopped, which I would like to think it hasn't been.

If the picture was dead square to the photographer they would be in the image, given the photographer is not .... Then it's at an angle, so why are there no bits of legs or fingers reflected in the mirror? Unfortunately the resolution isn't there for a closer inspection.

Clever photo nonetheless .

• 1 year later...