Lipno Lipno Lipno!

Lem

Seems there's two groups of us going next month. One on the 16th and one on the 18th.

It's looking good out there.. www.lipno-windsurfing.cz

I'm in the 16th group with moomin (oddly-enough), her friend Karen, Simon Edmonds, his mad ex-workmate Rebecca, her friend Sammy, Simon Bailey and possibly Roger Black (also of PKD fame)

Who's in the other group?.. All i know so far is m00f, Metal Snapper, and Loki (Gerry, Justin and Ian) Where are you staying etc? We'll be in the Lipno ski resort, so well placed for downhill fun, but hoping for wind!

See you on the lake! :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What disturbs me is that you two communicate through this forum!....pmsl

Already packed my gear (blades, boots. etc.)....just can't decide what kites to take...do I take my Century's (which would be great fun and look sooo cool against the snow), or do I take my de-power modded Busters.....decisions, decisions...lol. :D:D

Going to be bloody good fun :D

BTW, it's Roger Blake. However attractive Roger thinks he is, I'm sure that the girly's would prefer Mr R Black (of athletics fame)..:D

Ssshhhhhh... don't tell everyone or they'll all want to go ;)

Kites, snoboard, snow blades, skis, ski boots, snowboard boots, bars, lines, harnesses, thermals, woolly hats... what else do I leave behind?

I didn't realise Loki is in the other group - we'll nearly have the complete 2004 gang - Yasmin is busy with exams and Andy appears to have fallen off the edge of the world

Remember everyone - steer clear of the drink the locals call 'Coffin Paint' - Yes, that means you Rebecca!

• 2 weeks later...
On the way back when its dark, you're drunk and haven't a clue - its a bit further (and watch out for the wolves)

Wolves? What wolves? I don't remember no wolves :rolleyes:

Oh and please can we feed Rebbecca some coffin paint again? That was most entertaining :) Well until the point where she fell over anyway...

Loki