24hr Kite Fly!!!

SuperIdiot

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but if everyone was to fly like an imp or a stacker 6 or somat small like that then there arms wouldn't ache so the people could fly all day and night with just water and sandwhiches which would be easy if the kites were on a bar

cyaz

aj

Mate It will be hard to find 24hrs in a row in the summer that u can fly an imp or stacker6, Id be up for it, but I live in irelnad:D

We thought about doing something similar for comic relief in March next year, either 12 or 24 hours. We also have a site. We also had planned a second event which was a sponsored buggy run. The idea was very simple, to see if a group of flyers could do a course in a buggy flying a variet of kites over 12 hrs keeping the kites of the ground. Just some ideas.

you could do it with sports kites as they are dead stable and hardly pull, thaen again screw that wheres the fun. I'd have to wear a harness.

I also agree with a previous point that you can't always fly imps as they are high wind kites really:)

i only surgested something like an imp as they wont pull rearly hard if at all in the dark so it would be easyier for the kiter to fly

cyaz

aj

any way of suggesting it to happen AT the normal MW dates??? then there would be no problem with permission etc???? it could be held as a seperate event... during the weekends.

then ideas will have to be placed on how sponsorship will work.... great idea tho.. count me in :D