you want to see a pic of Mick........ so you know who to avoid down the beach

kitesurfandy

WELSH !! Who posted this shite while I was away on holiday. Who supported him? I'll leave it at that. These are the 2 that need to address the problem. If you support them and their actions, then fine. I have a laugh and a joke and have never needed to use personal attacks.

As for kiting. Yes, I love it. Land and water BUT I have a job and kids so time is at a premium. I also have a ferocious sense of humour as anyone who knows me will tell you.

As for crying. Really? You'de accept it without a word eh? I think not.

Anyways, enough said. I'm in the middle of a big tiling job and the grouts drying so catch up later. Have a good afternoon.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what has been said and by whom. Personal information like this doesn't deserve to be in the public domain. This thread should be deleted.

Very true

There is no need to get personal and involve the place of work etc etc

Ps

This forum died many years ago and if it were not for a few people like mick and MA it would be totally pointless visiting it at all!

Currently Active Users

There are currently 418 users online. 4 members and 414 guests

Most users ever online was 2,675, 18th March 2016 at 08:48.

mick duc996bp flydad welshafro

Its no use blaming me and ma for destroying the forum. Its the way it is. Go to RaceKites. They had absolutely no humour or micky take and effectively, have died. I use Racekites forum. Kite Boarder, massively quiet. I'm a regular there. I have been whinging on about Farcebook for years. BUT it continues to flourish I think. Would I leave here and use that? Would I balls. But many do? Its an ideal window for the 'look at me's'.

It wasn't a dig at you yet again

It wasnt aimed at you Afro but I get a few PMs from one or two claiming it is down to the bickering on here. Personally, as I said, its the way of the world. Years ago, I made a huge living selling amateur rado, cb radio, and pmr but cellular phones destroyed that. We move on. Things die out. Dinosoars, forums. Go to FB and have a look at the shite our members post on there. Is that what we want on here ? I think not.

There's a new Facebook every week...too difficult to keep up really. My kids are on apps that I've never heard of and only touch Facbook to keep the old folks updated.... That said...and I've said it before....it becomes a multi channel type thing. I grew up with 1 TV channel....and thought we'd hit the big time when it got over 10....and now there's umpteen channels and still nothing worth watching...or when there is you buy the box set. Very strange all round. I still refuse to pay for Sky. On t'internet it's even more fragmented (FB / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest...had da yards) and smelly... So it's kinda nice to know that there's some reliable scents from places like kitecrowd....IMHO anyway...:-). So...long may she sail....:-)

The pair of you are always winding each other up, and then the handbags come out. Kitecrowd would be less interesting without you both and yes sometimes for the wrong reasons. I don't want to jack kitecrowd in but it does need some positive input. Ie where is everyone kiting putting faces to names. I am keen on getting the kiting community buzzing again most of us remember that excitement don't we. kitecrowd has ability to do this without it falling on one persons shoulders to achieve it yes. So some good could come from this thread.

Edited by welshafro

Afro. FFS I aint saying anything against anyone. I just don't know what the hell is going on. Its the gift that just keeps giving.:D Now this latest load of rubbish. It stinks of absolute desperation and BS to me. Why wasn't anything mentioned before.

This is the kitesurf section. Any rubbish like this should be elsewhere. If you're on FB, you expect to be looked at shirley.

Wow! Is anyone out there kiting?

Not today apart from me by the look of it, early start had me chasing the wind all around north wales, Blackrock , pwhelli,abersoch, hells mouth, and then 2 miles from Dinas dinlle the wind was blowing the hedge rows like mad, a quick left to the beach,which was soaked in bright sunshine and 14 c, no one out! Just 2 surfers, and black streaks and white horses all over the place, ran to the water edge and it was a toss up between a 10 or a 12mtr, not wanting to be left short the 12 was picked and yahoo, superb session blasting through the the flat gaps between the 2 ft ramps that made launch pads to dream about.

Back home now, dehydrated but happy with a chilled beer and the moto GP to watch, brilliant day! Even though I ran up 270 miles on the clock.

Any other kite action?