Kite Pumps £16.99

KiteItRight

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FF sake Boys! Even Sergio is bored shitless with you Fanny's going on about it!

Yes but is he tho? What I worry about is that when you come to sell your 2nd hand good kit, some mug is gonna post the link to the Jacko thread and frig it up for everyone. Have a word with him and get this sorted. He's your mate ffs. :D

Now I aint saying theres owt wrong with Kiteitrites pump because it seems a great bit of kit BUT does it compare to this. You get what you pay for I guess. I'm saving hard.

I mean, the blurb says " 19" barrel delivering approximately 2000cc of air on every pump. 28"-71" accordian style hose with 3 attachments to fit most inflatable valves. " 2000cc of air ffs. Every pump !!!!! And the accordian style hose. Accordian ffs. What more could you want ?

Micks new pump >>>>DUAL ACTION HAND PUMP Inflator/ Deflator Kitesurfing Kitesurf Kiteboarding Kite | eBay

nice one Mick ! 119 for a pump ! does come with a hooker in a bikini ! and blow u off as well !!!!

i did have a 4litre dual action pump ,i was given it , no idea were you could buy one,

I didn't see the bit about the hook tbh. Be handy Andy, for hanging it up I guess. Fully plastic shaft. Non of this metal and plastic stuff, which lets face it, is so last year.

Now I aint saying theres owt wrong with Kiteitrites pump because it seems a great bit of kit BUT does it compare to this. You get what you pay for I guess. I'm saving hard.

I mean, the blurb says " 19" barrel delivering approximately 2000cc of air on every pump. 28"-71" accordian style hose with 3 attachments to fit most inflatable valves. " 2000cc of air ffs. Every pump !!!!! And the accordian style hose. Accordian ffs. What more could you want ?

Micks new pump >>>>DUAL ACTION HAND PUMP Inflator/ Deflator Kitesurfing Kitesurf Kiteboarding Kite | eBay

Well, this morning when I posted this, the price of the pump was a staggering £119. They changed it now to read £9.49. The robbing bstrds bought to book by me. I'll bet Jacko was involved somewhere along the way.

Did some work on my pump today.. Got the sand out of my flange and lubed up the shaft... Amazing what a quick service can do....

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n473/paulie_amoose/7e59fa51-5d31-4a0d-aa0f-02a4aa537da2_zps40a06714.jpg

What kind of lube do you use in the pump, I have a flexifoil one and it's seen better days. Serious answer please as it's my pump were talking about here ;-)

What kind of lube do you use in the pump, I have a flexifoil one and it's seen better days. Serious answer please as it's my pump were talking about here ;-)

You want a serious answer from me about shafts and lube? Too.. many... jokes...

TBH, I have no idea what the lube is, it came with the pump in a tube labeled "lube" Could even be KY..

• 2 weeks later...