∞∞ Len 10 consistant 30m + jumps. Anyone else does that? ∞∞

thriftyarek888

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME ! well in my dreams ! af few names I know Ali B Martin Hogg (Hoggy) and Rob Hills

1 you need massive Kahoona,s / kite your flying needs to be at its absolute max ,

Ive been out and wind picked up on my 11medge I 30mph , and you go HIGH

Hoggy was out at Westshore I think he was flexifoil ID not sure what size but the wind picked up to gusts well over 40mph

he must have been at least 80ft up !!!!!!

There's possibly one around 20m (2mins in) - remember that 30m is higher than the kite is when it's directly overhead.

It's easy to jump that high, just go out stupidly powered up on a small board and really wang the kite back. Doing it safely, however, that takes experience. It's not about getting up there, it's about getting back down again.

Some shite discussed on this forum, the answer to the original question, go out in 30mph +, hold your kite down for as long as you can and then throw it to 12 to begin with then keep boosting up holding it above your head, then once you have the nack, throw it further and twang you will boost, keep watching Lenton vs time on the water and in no time you will be up there.... Piece of piss :) One of the best unique feelings ....