ozone frenzy

adamgerrard

I would say no, thats not really an option. if you got in trouble you'd be proper fu*ked..

The safety on the pukka bar fires the front lines so all the tension is on the back lines. By adding a brake line you could leash to the brake line meaning if you hit your safety or let go of your bar unhooked it'd have the same effect.

Have a look at this (ignore the pulleys as they are only for fixed bridles!) to see how the safety works on a foil.

Learn more about the Contact Snow bar system here:

Ozone Snowkites > Products > Kites > Frenzy > Control System

I would say no because C4 bars are 45cm and only the small size frenzy (5/7) would use that. You need a bigger bar.

The safety set ups are different too, and you dont need floats in snow either.

I think it is a false economy trying to reuse your bar here.

only benefit of a foil is you can pull the brake and take a pi$$ whenever you want.. if you have an inflateable you need to find someone to help land/launch or something to leash it to while you relieve yourself.

very much depends on riding style. foils are a lot better for changeable conditions being able to pack down quick, solo and launching and landing in more tricky terrain.

not needing a pump is a nice bonus too