shrewsbury pitches

kev1n

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we caught the last bit of it completely died down at 8 struggling to keep kites up went out about 6ish had to keep upgrading kites as it got worse and worse

still waiting for a half decent day to try the venom in, had one day but was stupidly over powered and just ended up hurting myself but did get some good jumps

Have bought a 9m 2011 frenzy. So will either be great or will try and lift me out the buggy only one way to find out.

LMOA, that frenzy is a great kite, can i book it for next year when i go on a big blue holiday snowkiting, you can get huge jumps out of it. lol

Yeh still going thursday Kev. By the time we get there and get set up it'll be well into the afternoon.

Lines turned up today along with depower rope, all changed now. Had to shorten the center lines quite a bit, so go to try and get some sleeving tomorrow, hoping the marine shop in town will sell it. Then all being well I'll be good to go.

Good to see a few local kiters around. I've been out of the sport for a year or so now, but perhaps I'll see you down the road soon.

Anyone doing Wallop?

Hi Tyler. I met you up at sundorne a few years ago. Was just as I was looking at getting into kiting.

There's a few people that fly there now.

No Wallop for me, unless the missus gives me a wallop.

brs all weekend i think, looks cracking :)

Brs will be good for me, half the distance of Borth. If I leave it any longer I'll have forgot everything Chris taught me.

If you give me a call Kev and I'll meet up with you there.

kev - i will be up wales way - from monday onwards. you think you will be about. Equally, anyone else would be great to meet some of you.

Tom

tom if theres wind i'll be up, dont know how the wind for next week is shaping up

are you mountain biking next week?

• 2 weeks later...

yer was good to see everyone and the couple of new faces, as said shame the wind was poor.

had another go tonight again wind was up and down but at least it stayed in same direction, on plus side i got a new pb on my max speed and hit 31.7mph with my kite trying torip me out the buggy at every chance.