warwickshire kiters

braddels

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was at work but need to pay attention to this thread a bit more! i currently have no trucks on my board either :(

you can use my board if you come over cos, as we found out yesterday i cant stay on it after 15mph:p:o

andy said he isnt sure how the video will come out cos his camera isnt the best when filming at night (or something like that) but he will check it out

I live in Headless Cross :) Go to college in Redditch as well.

I tend to Fly my Phantom 12m at the moment or on a super windy day i'll fly a 6m Naish Lei :) Want an 8m or 9m foil for something inbetween really but i'll see when the funds are available.

0700 Sunny 6°C ENE 15 mph 28 mph Very Good

1000 Sunny 12°C ENE 20 mph 37 mph Very Good

1300 Sunny 16°C E 21 mph 39 mph Excellent

1600 Sunny 17°C E 21 mph 41 mph Excellent

1900 Sunny 15°C E 20 mph 34 mph Very Good

looking good tomorrow if anyone is over in bidford? im free most of the day. its going to turn horrible tomorrow night and stay that way until atleast friday :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Its ok Brad one day there will be descent weather, wind and free time to go kiting :)

And maybe one day there will be more than us two on this thread haha

i should have text you tonight. just had a session with 4 of us out. wind wasnt that good though tbh, only had bout 40mins on hollis's 4.9 blave iv. didnt bother settin up my rage. ill give you a text next time im going out