Old Members

the_lone_wolf

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing, this forum is still going and the first thread i've come across is one about old members :)I joined in 2002 and my last post was in 2006 and although I didn't post very much I used to check in everyday. I believe I was the first person to make a copy of popeyethewelder's very first Fandango buggy - seems a very very long time ago and sadly the buggy is no more :(

Gave up kiting around 2006 due to having a young child and no free time (a couple of really really bad summers added to it aswell). The previously young child is now almost 11 and just so happens is getting a kite (aswell as other stuff) for Christmas so I thought i'd see if the flexi forums were still up and running and to my amazement they are (sort of)

I now feel really really really old.

• 4 weeks later...

I read that thro E. Old Sonny was a tad scathing toward our equine chums. A good fun thread. It just takes someone to post something like that, get the ball rolling and we're away. I just don't see the point in old members, telling the forum how long ago they joined and posting FA useful. When I say useful, I don't mean constructive but just any old pants stuff just to get a reaction. Like you do sort of thing.

Oh I see you amended your post today after I put horses into the search engine and got shit loads.

For example. Try post 9. >>>http://forum.kitecrowd.com/bar-zone/things-ive-been-doing-since-last-time-i-posted-old-members-thread-224906.html