Bidford meadow

Chris L

Hi Guys,

was at bidford meadow this avo for the first time. Nice place with some good easterlies. Had fun getting some big air then with tired arms took a break.

Then some jokers started driving round in a couple of cars doing handbreak turns etc. so packed up and left em to it.

Does this happen often or what are the best times to fly there?

hope to have more fun there soon though.

D

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... me and Burger went over this evening. Wind was from the north so was a but gusty, but was good to get out, for the first time for me this year! ...need to get a bit more fitter ...get rid of my man boobs and spare tyre!

:eek:

It soon got a bit busy as there seemed to be 3 or 4 new flyers. Although getting some big air with a 10m blade with no helmet is not too wise! :rolleyes:

If it was a 10.5 blade 3 then I know who it was. Not new flyers, theyve been doing it 2 years or more! They all whack on helmets for boarding, so don't fret too much.

Hi Guys,

was at bidford meadow this avo for the first time. Nice place with some good easterlies. Had fun getting some big air then with tired arms took a break.

Then some jokers started driving round in a couple of cars doing handbreak turns etc. so packed up and left em to it.

Does this happen often or what are the best times to fly there?

hope to have more fun there soon though.

D

Hey Zarudi!

unfortunately you do get idiots driving around on the field like maniacs, but luckily it's not too often. There are alot of Gypo sites around the evesham area too and you do get them driving onto this field in their transit vans like a bunch of t*@ts.

Me and my buddy, Zeratul normally go over there after work on week days from around 6 onwards and it's normally pretty quiet. We're the ones with the arcs (15m red, black & white Guerilla and the 16m Venom). Come and say hello if you ever see us over there!!

• 4 years later...