Name & Praise

thegman89

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thenasty.

Just received my shiny new complete kite from him. Fantastic condition, well packed and really easy to deal with. Communication with Jon was excellent via whatsapp, he couldn't do enough to assure me and show me the condition of the kite. Surprisingly quick postage too with Jon checking in with me during all stages of shipping. +1 for our european brethren!!

Thanks for an awesome transaction Jon!!

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just want to say a big up to Mick for selling me a pucker kite as described, on time keeping it for me for three months until I could get it together to pay for it. Shit loads of help and advice and the feeling of genuine passion about this magical sport inspiring from someone old:) flew it for the first time last wkend. Booked 10 days in futurventura on the back of it. Get some more lessons on the water

Top guy. Surprised me. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Just want to say a big up to Mick for selling me a pucker kite as described, on time keeping it for me for three months until I could get it together to pay for it. Shit loads of help and advice and the feeling of genuine passion about this magical sport inspiring from someone old:) flew it for the first time last wkend. Booked 10 days in futurventura on the back of it. Get some more lessons on the water

Top guy. Surprised me. Thanks

Just clocked this from Tim. Thanks Tim. Lovely words almost :D I do hope we get to fly together soon. For sure, I'll know that kite anywhere. BTW What dya mean " suprised me" ?

• 1 month later...