argggggghhhhhh women

fly boy benny

not long split with a retard of an ex and why do they seem to think its funny to try and compare you to somebody else and think it bother ya? i dont get you bloody women why the hell do you have these strange ways why aint u normal like us blokeS?:p

yeah, it looks like its really not bothering you at all.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its a brave man who would say to his Mrs "your not as good as my last bird":D

Welcome to a life of immedeate celebacy!;)

last time i remeber doing it i got a slap round the face and she grabbed them very hard and while squeezin she says dont ever compare me to an ex again was together for a week more after that then i went bk to me ex :eek:

it aint bothein me i just dont understand why they do it? do we ever compare women to exs? lol

last time i remeber doing it i got a slap round the face and she grabbed them very hard and while squeezin she says dont ever compare me to an ex again was together for a week more after that then i went bk to me ex :eek:

there you are.

you've answered your own question.:)

Sorry to jump in but being a bit of an expert on the subject having had many of all shapes and sizes over the years due to my job, I would like to offer the following advise to all sufferers. Its simple really.

FFS don't try and understand or rationalize with them. They don't even understand themselves.

And never go shoe shopping with them. Not ever!!!

Sorry to jump in but being a bit of an expert on the subject having had many of all shapes and sizes over the years due to my job, I would like to offer the following advise to all sufferers. Its simple really.

FFS don't try and understand or rationalize with them. They don't even understand themselves.

And never go shoe shopping with them. Not ever!!!

shoppin with em can b good! aslong as ur allowed in kite shop after :D and the underwear shops are always good plenty of fine young ladies to druel over aswell as ur own :D

I notice the women have now stopped posting. What I would say is that as males, Andy S included we have no chance against natures finest killing machine. WOMAN. If for one minute, any of you think you stand a chance against any woman in a fair or unfair fight, argument likewise or just a relationship I urge you to think again.

I feel the problems stems from the fact that they have something we want and in truth we have nothing they want. We are pawns, mere play things to be used and abused. You think different? Well you're wrong. Your woman or women have fooled you. Its to their advantage to make us think they need us. We supply one thing. In general, financial security. Everything else they need is available in an Ann Summers catalogue. Harsh words I hear you say.Think deeply about what I say.

Sorry Fly Boy but your comments should be removed as you have no idea how the other half think. Do you think she drags you round knicker shops for you. Dude she's showing you she knows how to manipulate. How to keep you gagging. Hey, don't get down about it tho. It happens to us all.

not long split with a retard of an ex and why do they seem to think its funny to try and compare you to somebody else and think it bother ya? i dont get you bloody women why the hell do you have these strange ways why aint u normal like us blokeS?:p

dude, relationship splits are never easy on either party if they were both deeply into each other. If one of you is finding it that easy I would suggest that they were never too 'into' the relationship in the first place.

People have different ways of dealing with stuff, and unfortunately one of them is to play mind games and try to belittle the other party. I know, I've got experience from both sides of the fence!

Best advice...

a)build a bridge and get over it

b)Ignore her

What I would say is that as males, Andy S included we have no chance against natures finest killing machine. WOMAN.
PMSL... Thanks ;)

I feel the problems stems from the fact that they have something we want and in truth we have nothing they want. We are pawns, mere play things to be used and abused. You think different? Well you're wrong. Your woman or women have fooled you. Its to their advantage to make us think they need us. We supply one thing. In general, financial security. Everything else they need is available in an Ann Summers catalogue. Harsh words I hear you say.Think deeply about what I say.

That's definitley thinking from the perspective of the wants and desires of a man... ability to survive (money) and sex.... and the one thing we do supply that isn't available from Ann Summers though is sperm ;)...

You seem to be arguing this from the point of view that a relationship is a battle from the start. If you start a relationship with that mindset, it will very quickly become one... Personally, I think a successful relationship is based on friendship... If you are not real good friends, it's not gonna work out however gorgeous she is... The best relationships are where you have another person who can act as a friend, lover and brother (at appropriate times!!)... Even better if that person is also your best friend....

Oh... and you know what I think most women want of a man.... The ability to trust them (i.e. faithfulness)... Lose that trust, and you have lost the relationship...