Anyone Tried Buggying on a Super 10?

I have a bIII 4.9 and a Peter Lyn Comp and am new to this lark. The 4.9 is proving to be a bit limiting as I want to get a low wind to start with (as i value my life) and have been waiting for a while. I also have a super 10 and was wondering if you could use it when the winds are high?

I have a bIII 4.9 and a Peter Lyn Comp and am new to this lark. The 4.9 is proving to be a bit limiting as I want to get a low wind to start with (as i value my life) and have been waiting for a while. I also have a super 10 and was wondering if you could use it when the winds are high?

You must be lucky we have had nothing but low/no wind for what seems like weeks now.

Given enough wind can use Stacker 6, Proteam 8 or Super 10 for buggying but they are not ideal as less control than a 4 liner, if you crash it more difficult to relaunch etc.

Having said that in really high winds they are less twitchy than a small 4 liner.

A 2m ish kite like a Buster or Little Devil would be a good choice for buggying in stronger winds. :D

Don't forget that most of the original traction kiting was done with super 10s. Kite boating and even kite surfing was done with stacks of them and hyper 12s, hyper 16s(!) and special 13s(?)

You will be really 'old school' if you use a super 10 to buggy with, maybe too cool for the rest of us!

When i first started buggying i went used a 6,8 and 10 all stacked. Worked ok'ish but i soon got hold of a second hand quadline:rolleyes:

I went out in the buggy a few weeks ago with 7 stackers (see below) and although turning is not as sharp there's certainly no lack of power!!

I think that was about the last time I saw any decent wind!!

Sorry everyone out there - I guess my stackers sucked up the last of the wind!!

I went out in the buggy a few weeks ago with 7 stackers (see below) and although turning is not as sharp there's certainly no lack of power!!

I think that was about the last time I saw any decent wind!!

Sorry everyone out there - I guess my stackers sucked up the last of the wind!!

see what Neil theres no link? and i guess youd need a lot of stackers to buggy in clay:D :D :D