Make my Xtro Faster?

Hi, I wouldn't put to much time in a Xtro, look for something else if you want to take a next step in the sport, try to find a direction you would want to in, power or trick, if you want power look into the HQ symphony 2.2 a Great introduction to power Kiting, if you want tricks get a stranger, a very, very good introduction kite.

If you have a limited Budget and want to have one Kite and progress with that one, well the FrenEzy from R-sky is your best bet. Note; I recommend the Stranger only if you want to progress and have a budget that allows you to get a new Kite in say 4-6 months, the stranger will teach you all the important basic tricks and can take a good bit of abuse(mine could!!)

Well, I can only show you the door, I cannot open it for you!!

Take the Power pill or will you take the Trick one???

The choice is yours!!

HaHa, Good winds, Sky.

What stops a guy (or gal) from taking both pills....double the fun. I trick kite regularly and power, and these days im getting into kite surfing. I remeber my first *real* kite was the xtro, was great but limited fun. Get a stranger, soild kite...as you progress i'd say take a look at benson kites, they are top notch...although I do love my psycho :D