Blade MK3???

Jedd

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Custom Blades is not un-heard of.

A bloke near me as his name made into the centre, problem is his name is causing some trademark inflictions last time i heard.

You pay over the odds for these kites but think of the respect you would get.

there are quite a few custom blades out there. saw one at middle wallop, 4.9 with white tips and black centre. never seen one like that though...

I think you will find two of these, they belong to the Robertshaw's (or so I am told), I saw they doing a ballet type thing with them at Newbury Kite Festival.

• 4 months later...

if you want one email flexifoil, and say what you want, they will give you a price figure

like i say , im sure its 10% on top of RRP. .as its a special bespoke version! lol

i know that PKS have a few with Flexifoil and PowerKiteShop written on their side

camo. .that would be hard, does chikara come in camo, specially made chikara for a specially made kite!

I already asked.

Response was:-

Thank you for your enquiry. However, we are only able to take orders for

custom coloured Blades between the months of March and August as outside

these times our Research & Development department takes over our sewing

capacity to concentrate on our next range of kites.

If you would like to contact us later in the year I will be able to give you

more information then.

Kind regards

Linda Keogh

Sales Administrator

Flexifoil International Ltd

Originally posted by rasga

if you want one email flexifoil, and say what you want, they will give you a price figure

like i say , im sure its 10% on top of RRP. .as its a special bespoke version! lol

i know that PKS have a few with Flexifoil and PowerKiteShop written on their side

camo. .that would be hard, does chikara come in camo, specially made chikara for a specially made kite!

Maybe Camo would be a bit beyond there ability:) .

You could always put hmmm lets say someone likes UB40, B.I.G., Tupac, Eminem they could put that on the kite:) .

If only you could get images printed.

Digital solvent imaging is now avaialable but expensive and if you dont have a white kite to start with you wont get the best colour. the material can then be fully covered with an image say a picture of a buggy then the rest of the material could be printed rainbow then made into a kite. As for camoflage that would be easier to just make a applique sheet of chikara then make it into a blade. Also a certain type of vinyl will stick to some ripstops as we Sponsor Pete Swann and our company name is stuck on his kite using large graphics unfortunately as all kites are not made of the same material you would have to experiment on this.

Regards

Joe

I have heard that the Blade 3 will be out shortly and that the Blade 2 is now discounted in many places.... am I right .

nope. .

the bullet is out shortly, so viper and skytiger prices will go down

but the blade III (3) isnt due out till summer time or so, (thats why they didnt show it off at paris boat show)

oh man they have some super cool new stuff! i want: the blade III 4.9 mabee a 6.4 but 4.9 is powerful enough. and then i want to get one of them mountain boards cos they look amazing! the coulors are so nice on it and i imagain that they are good i bet that they are much funner than the buggies:D . the blade III is soo cool. i will prob get it in like a year with my friend. if you are still reading this then you must be very board or slightly mad.

hold on. . .

remember that the old sizes were 2-9, new sizes 3-10.5

so we know that there will be a 4.9 (as the cgi image is of that size), but how many and what sizes will the rest be?)

and remember from MK1 to MK2 they changed the sizes exept for the 4.9, so they are likely to change some sizes this time as well. .just a thought

• 9 years later...