Advice re second board.

Zephyrus

Looking for information as to what board would help me in my progression,and compliment the one I have been learning with. Been learning for 2 years now, I will never be a superstar,happy keeping upwind,learning toeside, and changes in direction effective but not pretty. I think I will always want to try new tricks as I learn, and get better.

My present board is a NAISH HAZE 141 X 41.

Sean

whats the problem with the naish?? if its just the size, go for the same board but smaller. my first board was a nobile 666 had a north x ride hadlow and a su-2 but went back to a 666. it does everything i want it to. what do you think of a skimboard for another type of learning?

whats the problem with the naish?? if its just the size, go for the same board but smaller. my first board was a nobile 666 had a north x ride hadlow and a su-2 but went back to a 666. it does everything i want it to. what do you think of a skimboard for another type of learning?

Thats a good question, basically because I am new to the sport I wouldnt know a good board from a not so good, or even from a crap one. I posted this to sponge information from people with more experience. Im afraid I am guided more by the looks of a board, the Shinn Monk looks great and from what i can gather is a good board . Just trying to maximise my bang for the buck on my next board. However in answer to the question, as its my first board, and the one i have got going on, i love the naish.