Kite Pumps £16.99

KiteItRight

Say hello to the new kiteitright pump with gauge, hose and all the attachments. At £16.99 its one of the lowest cost pumps on the market but uses the highest quality materials.

Available now at £16.99 or FREE with every brand new kite from kiteitright! ( like the good old days when kite bands weren't tight)

http://www.kiteitright.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/6/_/6.jpg

Kiteitright Kite Pump link here..

Edited by KiteItRight

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say hello to the new kiteitright pump with gauge, hose and all the attachments. At £16.99 its one of the lowest cost pumps on the market but uses the highest quality materials.

Available now at £16.99 or FREE with every brand new kite from kiteitright! ( like the good old days when kite bands weren't tight)

http://www.kiteitright.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/6/_/6.jpg

Kiteitright Kite Pump link here..

Yeah man! Tom you have brought in the best pump I've used in 15 years!!

You cannot pay for the more expensive branded pumps after you've used one of these!!!

The gauge works well, feels great as it is rubberised around the dial. Feels proper!!!

Ive used mine for afew months and i have had no issue what so ever with it!!!! And i use it alot! Four times a week...... At least

I have had all the makes, naish,slingshot, north this is the best bang for your buck! Its at a price where you can just buy one and try and compare too...

I'll have one next time I'm passing by Tom. After my 1st Cabrinha pump lasted about 8 years, I've now been through 3 of their new ones in under a year and a half. Change in manufacturer me thinks.

So stick one aside for me dude. Will collect with Jimbo's board. Ta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Tom, Got mine which I have to say and I am the first to complain however pumped my kite up in seconds and normally have to take a breather or two, really strong pump and much better than the shite out there incl my North which was supposed to be some sort of double action bollocks!

I might even do some light wind shite this year and actually look forward to pumping up a 14!

Thanks mate....