Reviews

stig31

Like I said on KB

Sold me a good kite a three years back

I bought some pads & straps last summer, no issues

GF bought a kite from them late last year, from their ebay. Phoning direct, they tried to get her to spend more. So we took a chance and put in a max amount we were happy with and won the kite for a really good price. no issues with the kite

I am sure you will hear both good and bad reports, as is always the case

If you have beef, then deal with them

Otherwise you will be clouded by other scenarios which have nothing to do with your issue ?

What do you mean by "issues"? Could be something as simple as your review including "So I went out at Scunthorpe and...." and a swear filter is picking up on four letters in the middle...

WTF ?????? Thor isn't a swear word. Its a name of some Greek dude with a hammer.

i had a great experience with them - ordered a 12m 2013 TS, and bar and lines with xmas discount. they then phoned me back and said there was a mistake in their stock, so they offered me the 2014 12m TS instead, but without the xmas discount. Great of them to honour my purchase.

I did have a warranty problem with the bar and KoW were really good/quick in trying to resolve it.

Only thing - there is a known warranty problem with the 2013 redline bar swivel cracking - they have a massive stock of these updated replacement parts, so why not send out these updated parts with the 2013 bars? It would save a load of warranty back and forth...

i had a great experience with them - ordered a 12m 2013 TS, and bar and lines with xmas discount. they then phoned me back and said there was a mistake in their stock, so they offered me the 2014 12m TS instead, but without the xmas discount. Great of them to honour my purchase.

I did have a warranty problem with the bar and KoW were really good/quick in trying to resolve it.

Only thing - there is a known warranty problem with the 2013 redline bar swivel cracking - they have a massive stock of these updated replacement parts, so why not send out these updated parts with the 2013 bars? It would save a load of warranty back and forth...

Am I misunderstanding this ? You bought a kite with a discount. They found that they hadn't got that kite so they sold you another kite but WITHOUT a discount. So they made even more money out of you after their mistake.

I placed 2 orders with them recently after years of using Powerkiteshop (which was always excellent).

First order,paid extra for next day delivery,got it after 4 days and the kite arrived without the bar(ordered complete).

Second order,ordered a shorty 3/2 wetsuit,received full length 5/4,completely different model!!Sent it back for full refund,took 2 weeks of emails etc.to get the money back,as they "lost" the wetsuit in their warehouse.

Prices were good but would propably not order from them again...