Down South of S.A

Bayles67

Hi everyone, I,m Bayles from Mount Gambier Sth Aust.

I thought I would let you know about some of the coastline we have from Port Macdonnell to Beachport, to start with Brownes beach which is like a huge cove and just around the coast from Nelson Vic about 15km has some of the best beach for buggying or kite surfing which ever is your preference. Very easy beach access with toilet facilities  and car parking available. Further on from there is Port Macdonnell about 12km, the beach front is best for kite surfing only not a lot of beach there, next up is Nene Valley 22km around the coast, only a small place but the beach widens up heading back east of the small town, also easy beach access and toilet facilities. Now from there too Carpenter Rocks is exactly that Rocks not good for buggying but the waters are good for a kite surf. Now we get to some of the beaches that widen out which out behind Millicent at a place called Canunda this beach runs to another southern port called South End which also has a awesome cove with plenty of beachfront to get you going both on the water and across wide open beach ( to John Holgate not as wide as the beach I saw a YouTube clip of you on with your NASA kites ) but it's reasonable. Next on from there is Beachport which has a similar beach front to South end only thing I find here that is a problem is the seaweed that washes up other than that great area for both buggying or kite surfing, after there you get into some more rocky beaches with very little beach to do anything on until you get to Robe which has a great beach for both buggying and kite surfing, further up the coast and you hit Kingston S.E which you all should know about as the guys have put up some awesome photos and footage.

Cheers.

Bayles