Could you help me out please?

braddels

Hey everyone ,

I was just wondering if you could fill out a survey for my dissertation. I need as many replies as possible for this, especially people over 25 (as i don't know many)

it won't take you too long, 5-10 minutes MAX!

here is the link http://kwiksurveys.com/?s=LLMOMG_eb8c719a

you will probably need to disable your popup blocker if you have one

Brad

there are probably a few mistakes here and there, and with question 12 all 6 need to have an answer but i'm only interested in your top 3 so make the others up (it will make sense when you get there)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant get passed Q12 i answered all six questions too.

i've had a few people struggle with that question. apologies for this, the website doesn't do quite what i want it to here.

Thanks everyone who has done it so far. I would really appreciate it if the female members of the forum could spare some tie to do this as my results are currently male dominated, which isn't too much of an issue, but would be nice to balance it out a tad

i've had a few people struggle with that question. apologies for this, the website doesn't do quite what i want it to here.

Thanks everyone who has done it so far. I would really appreciate it if the female members of the forum could spare some tie to do this as my results are currently male dominated, which isn't too much of an issue, but would be nice to balance it out a tad

One female over 25 perspective for you :-)