ALL SOLD Price Drop Rev B-Series Std with RAce Rods

steve_hobart

Ok, most of my kites have gone to fund my cycling craze. I am moving on my Rev's to fund a road bike (in addition to my Mountain bike). (This will leave me with 3 dual lines in total).....

I have :

1 x B Series Standard (purple) - with race rods frame Still Available $325 delivered. Comes with sleeves and weight kits and some spare parts. Race Rods are ultra light and ultra strong - the weight of 2 wrap frames with the strength of 3 wrap - this means that this kite will fly from around 3 mph to 15 mph without changing rods! SOLD

1 x 90lb x 70 ft lineset $65 SOLD

This near new Standard Rev has been flown twice.

post-4674-14336628450553_thumb.jpg

Briskites has the B Series for $399 new, $90 for the 90lb lineset + delivery. Race Rods are approx $120 a set I think...

I will include the handles with the B-Series (they normally come with handles but without linesets).

If you are interested please drop me a line.

cheers

Steve (the kiteless)

Mate, between your cycling craze and my surfing/kiteboarding craze I think we've managed to drastically reduce the overall kite population in Tassie :D

For anyone interested in these kites, they would be a great buy. Steve always keeps his gear in top notch condition :good:

regards

Ant