Whats the stupidest thing you have done this week?

marman

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went out saturday having lots of fun with my 3m exit and 4m a2 then a brain storm what about the 9.5 saber 2 managed to launch it ok took the buggy across the mountain 2or 3es safly then got cocky and over powered a turn only to finsd my self looking at he ground from about 20ft and acelorating downwards all was ok untill the abrupt stop at ground leval resulting in a trip to cas some xrays and lots of painkillers and a few days off work fortunatly nout broke just bad bruising never mind know better next time

Ever heard of punctuation!?

went out saturday having lots of fun with my 3m exit and 4m a2 then a brain storm what about the 9.5 saber 2 managed to launch it ok took the buggy across the mountain 2or 3es safly then got cocky and over powered a turn only to finsd my self looking at he ground from about 20ft and acelorating downwards all was ok untill the abrupt stop at ground leval resulting in a trip to cas some xrays and lots of painkillers and a few days off work fortunatly nout broke just bad bruising never mind know better next time

Come on much more fun to insert your own!!

Hang about! I've not even said anything yet. As for Norway, I was toasty warm, the layering system works great. Snow, Hank, Jim, Rob and then me on top ;)

Did it look like this, but with snow instead of sand??

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Vu9cACL_F7E-oM:http://www.dailyhappypill.com/Animation_thumbs_opt/family_guy_gay_orgy.jpg

ive done a few silly things.....

I was adjusting the temp of my fish tank heater (the old type you had to open up to do change the temp exposing live terminals) dropped it in the fish tanks and in a moment of madness i put my hand in to get it ...!!! that hurt

What fish you got, juding by heater that you have trops?

The stupidest thing I have done is take a large cannister of compresed air into school and have liquid oxygen go and freeze part of the desk!

sent a Flying 15 sail to an Oppy parent, and an Oppy sail to a F15 sailor...whoops :o

in my defence, we are incredibly busy, and i dont have time to sneeze, let alone think!

the sail-loft gave me the wrong sheets, in the wrong order.

honest :o

I was adjusting the temp of my fish tank heater (the old type you had to open up to do change the temp exposing live terminals) dropped it in the fish tanks and in a moment of madness i put my hand in to get it ...!!! that hurt

Bought a 3 fin rocket firework in france with a broken fin, thought feck, light it anyways...

...it flew off at a silly angle and set fire to a whole cliff !!

Pished on a 24volt electric fence, that also hurt.

went out filming lightning, seemed like a plan at the time.... but i was almost struck by lightning, it hit the road 20 ft away while i was sat in the car.

Im sure theres more if i think hard enough

the fence thing, always wondered about that. didn't think the electricity would climb but then again i wasn't gonna be first to try!!!!

Bought a 3 fin rocket firework in france with a broken fin, thought feck, light it anyways...

went out filming lightning, seemed like a plan at the time.... but i was almost struck by lightning, it hit the road 20 ft away while i was sat in the car.

the fence thing, always wondered about that. didn't think the electricity would climb but then again i wasn't gonna be first to try!!!!

Here ye'are Sym.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17IYc4_42uU&feature=related

:eek:

I was sent it ages ago, Craig and your posts reminded me of it.

:)

What has punctuation got ,to do, with ,it ???? It's a kite forum not a fin english clarss sherly!!!!!!!!!!! So Hoows zat!

wow pmsl are you a cat lol u got to many lives

:D

Dumbest thing I did this week was post an opinion on a forum. I hit a nerve and backlash ensued :o

Seems I only open my mouth to change feet these days.

Staying up most of the night doing an assignment last night instead of doing it during the day was pretty dumb too. I'm surprisingly perky after just 2 hours of sleep :D caffeine is a marvellous invention.