Ozone Stealth Buggy

Match

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Latest Update

you won't be waiting as long, as some have for the flexifoil seat!

love, peace and may the winds blow!

Mmmm......not too sure about that one Sir Mikeeee.

Ive been waiting to see the Ozone buggy for at least 18 months. Last KiteJam we were told it wasnt too far away...........yet here we are a year on and all we have is a few pics!

The new Flexi seat is merely a mod for the buggy that i think has an excellent seat already.

And after all, the Flexi buggy has done us all very proud, and IF the Stealth turns out to be the new king in town, it will owe a lot to the original 'don' of freestyle!!.:D

dont get cocky son!... yes tricks are dangerous.. but you dont see anyone removing safety systems (and after all that stop is a safety system). dosnt matter how you justify things and word it to suit your self.. its plain wrong

Utter dribble. He isn't justifying anything, as he doesn't have too. I'm sure 5 years from now when kites fly themselves and everyone is spinning their forks (minus the ozone buggy riders) people won't give it two thoughts.

yes this thread is for the ozone buggy.. so why did you mention the flexi in the first place.

Yes this is the flexi forums, so why did you mention the ozone buggy ? Why not go post on the Ozone forum, http://www.flyozone.com/forums/ ... oh that's right, there isn't one!

See the smilies.........

Keep looking.......

They are coming.........

Soon.........

:mad:

Latest Update

you won't be waiting as long, as some have for the flexifoil seat!

love, peace and may the winds blow!

Mmmm......not too sure about that one Sir Mikeeee.

Ive been waiting to see the Ozone buggy for at least 18 months. Last KiteJam we were told it wasnt too far away...........yet here we are a year on and all we have is a few pics!

The new Flexi seat is merely a mod for the buggy that i think has an excellent seat already.

And after all, the Flexi buggy has done us all very proud, and IF the Stealth turns out to be the new king in town, it will owe a lot to the original 'don' of freestyle!!.:D

sure we owe alot to the original don as u say;);););).....................pls don't start me off ok..

but ur maths are right and validate my previous statement, many thanks kind sir!:p