The Scotland Thread

mrbuggy

I got some cracking buggying at Lunan Beach today, beach was very wet but the rain held off for 3 hours and there was a 16 - 20 mph north easterly wind on the go so lots of fun was had!!!

Managed a top speed of 30.1 mph which was fun and was 2 wheeling at around the 20 mph mark (bit less fun)

All in all a top day

Ped

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the freestylin is going good ped keep it up!

Kitesdie 2 wheels next - see you at st andrews ;)

Almost there with the kite side 2 wheels mate - i can get about 3/4 of the way round before i loose it but i'm getting there:o

Got my 360's nailed tho:D

Ped:D

Almost there with the kite side 2 wheels mate - i can get about 3/4 of the way round before i loose it but i'm getting there:o

Got my 360's nailed tho:D

You need a sweep of power to continue you round I end up downturning little kites to get past the dreaded 3/4 point!

Nice one on the 360`s try 1 handed now!

Glad your loving the freestyle

Granty

Ped,

Depending on the weather, may try and drop down the weekend of the 4/5 March. Let us know whats going and we will try to meet up.

Sounds cool neil - just give me a shout b4 you's head down and i'll be able to give you an update on the weather here in mo - i'm usually out to the beach with my dog first thing in the morning so wwather and wind updates are no probs:D

Save you a wasted journey eh?

Where is wellbank?

St Andrews is one place on the east cosat where you can find a lot of us although I tend to stay on the Southern beachers of Fife because there closer. :D

Wellbanks just outside Dundee:confused: - he must be closer to St Andrews than alot of us on here