for sale or swap......

Right then guys/gals.......

Unfortunately had to give my job as a baker due to ill health (fortunately curable lung disease) and as a result I'm having to slim down my kite bag a little... mostly stunt kites but hope someones interested?

I'm open to any sensible offers or multicolored swap shop type affairs

gettin rid of

Radsail pro 4m

Flexifoil Super 10

5 stack of prism microns

prism illusion 2k

all the above are in excellent condition

Hq Jam session millenium rainbow (needs new end caps and a small repair on the trailing edge)

Prism elixir (good overall condition but a couple of seasons old and could do with a new fitting on the right leading leading edge as it's started to wear and it's a bit sandy)

all come with lines and handles etc.

what I'm hoping to get out of all of this is enough cash to get a 3m kite and a 6m kite, but not radsails as they're just a bit too lifty at speed in the buggy for my liking.

go on knock yourselves out!

sorry bout the delay posting back here dudes, forgot I put this thread in this forum as well *slaps forehead*

kiteloony: would love to but I don't really get on with the quad's. And yes, I have flown them, very quick and magic upwind but also a bit tricky to wrestle into the bag as I remember rightly. Make me an offer on the elixir though and maybe we can do business?

Filthy: Thanks for your concern, I am gonna be ok, apparently I could well of had this for a while and not noticed. It's not fatal, just a bit crap really. I've had to give up my job as it was just aggravating my asthma on top of this condition. Had to give up the jazz fags as well :(:(:mad::( grrrrrrrr. It has however given me few months on the social to look forward. I needed a good long holiday :cool: while I retrain for I.T. Alls well that ends with a bigger salary and more kites eventually. Just glad I booked and paid for my Hebrides ferry a couple of months ago!

LOKI: The IL2K is in the april fire color scheme, Red, orange and green. Hardly flown as I preferred the Elixir. Also has the spoilers for high winds too. Let me know what you think about price etc. It's in showroom condition!

PETE: I think I've arranged a swap for the radsail so it may be off the menu, just waiting for the other party to get back to me. Make me an offer on the super 10? (arount the £60 mark?) It's got the flexifoil lineset and padded handles, old style color scheme raspberry/black/jade (looks less gay than it sounds)

Yes , that was me andy. I remember the first time you got lofted by your blade 4.9m at the crabtree. :eek: I was often down there with rasga and my little libre special. Moved to Bath a while ago and now had to give up the Bakery job, but it's ok. Safeway were EVIL!!

Hope everything's ok with you these days?