24hr Kite Fly!!!

SuperIdiot

Well if we all decide on a chariity to fund raise for then jst create sponsorship forms or is it more difficult than that, do you have to get a license or sumthing. Good idea bout the middle wallop thing. its jst too early for children in need an to late for sport relief but if we chose a charity like cancer reaseach or somthing.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i only surgested something like an imp as they wont pull rearly hard if at all in the dark so it would be easyier for the kiter to fly

cyaz

aj

I know wat yu mean mate and if we could get the wind it would be great but udd av to be lucky, If your arranging it for middle wallop Id be up for it, Im gonna be a wallop2, would it be after the event or before though, I doubt many people would be up for it during the event because they all wont to be flying at the fest. Youd av to have all different kites out for different wind condtions just incase, Id be willing to put my kites in aswell. I mean it is for charity:D

Adam:D