Anything planned in Norfolk this weekend?

matthew1599968613

hey dude, where in norfolk are you based? im not up to much so could meet at hunstanton (im in kings lynn but blasted dvla wot let me drive, grrrr). have you ever flown before? if not then you'll be up in no time. winds have been pretty stiff up here lately so hopefull it wont be too bad. drop me a line 07717378021 and i might be able to sort you out. take it easy

you missed a good first timers event in norwich on saturday, had a few mates out and was teaching them to fly. for a first kite then dont go any larger than 4m and as winters here you'd do well to look at a 3m blade 3, 2.5 bullet, 3m little devil if you've got the money and want something that will be very useful in the future. today wasnt the best to learn, very windy (took 2 people to hold a 4.9m b3 down, and 3 to walk it backwards). for a first kite then go for something smallish and that will last. its a fair old journey for you but people are reguarly flying at brancaster and hunstanton. there are a few places around norwich but are very gusty and really not all that good. if you're in north west norfolk then put up a thread and we'll be able to help out, after all, we had to start from somewhere too.

Matthew

There is quite a few of us that goto mablethrope for sundays, there maybe one coming up on the 1/2 nov, so if you wanna tag along your welcome, doesn't matter if your new, i was about 4 months ago!

Lots of advice to be had as well, there some really good flyers who go.

Keep an eye in the events forum for mable

I live in Lowestoft just down the road from you!

Danny