Kite Jumping videos???

Guest Nati

Guest Nati

Does anyone have any links they could post that have some kite jumpin videos that would help yo learn the sport?? I've been tryin it with my Blade 4.9 but haven't been able to get off the ground more than 3 or 4 feet when i'm flyin in 10 to 12 mph winds. Is that normal? Please help.

"If one must the other must try"

Speedfoil 3X

Blade 4.9

Hydro Slide twin tip knee board

Hi there

Try this page, there is one good video there of a guy hill jumping, its a bit on the large side thought, but worth it.

http://www.air51.co.uk/modules.php?set_albumName=album21&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=1

Also look through sone of the other galleries on the site, i think there may also be some dune jumping vids.

Enjoy

yea i have a lot of kite videos down loaded but most are of kite surfing, their is a neat one of some dumb a$$ tied to a jet ski and being lifted over 100 feet and then falling in the water, funy as hell but this guy should have died at that height.

anyways i think that that the best kite vids around are of nytrox.net

he has good quality image and damm good songs to go with them. give him a look over.